Skip to content
- The Shenington SuperPrix & Historic Revival meeting will be held over 16-18 July, and includes the Motorsport UK E Plate for winners in most classes and SP plates for all classes except 210’s. The event will have the finals on Sunday live streamed by AlphaLive. Sponsorship and prizes will be provided by Teng Tools, Spellfame and many others to be announced. A Teng Tools tool box will be raffled to raise Air Ambulance funds.
- We will as usual have two marquees, bar and pizza on Friday evening, bar, pig roast and salad accompanied by compered background music on Saturday evening. Salads will be pre-plated for collection and everything done following government regulations. All entered drivers will receive one free pig roast ticket, additional may be purchased at the weekend. Unfortunately due to the government extension of restrictions for COVID19, spectators will not be permitted. Each day will see demonstrations by members of the British Historic Kart Club and The Legends.
- We have guest championships from the TKM Clubman Regional and the KZUK Super 4. That does mean we are unable to offer a separate KZ2 race, but KZ2 drivers can enter KZUK as guests and compete for the trophies in the class and the KZUK E Plate. They will not need to change their yellow numberplates on this occasion.
- Friday practice day is open to anyone in the usual classes, licence not required, ARKS tests available. Saturday and Sunday are under permit, entered drivers only, with practice on Saturday morning, timed qualifying and a heat in the afternoon, except 210’s who will have their normal three heats and a final. The rest of the heats and the finals will be held on Sunday. The Cadet slick tyres restrictions are lifted for this important event competing for the E Plate, but the usual classes still count for the club championship points. The SP Plate goes to the highest place club member and can only be used at Shenington.
- Entries are available online now.